NEXT has a multi-year experience in the realization of software components in the railway signalling area for those kind of systems that implement or include monitoring and automation of train speed functions.
The operating context is related to the circulation monitoring and management under ordinary conditions. The main goal of these systems is to support the operators who work in this context through the realization of supervision and automation functions:
- real-time acquisition and management of train time table and possible changes;
- controls acquisition and commands transmission through the apparatus interfacing under safe conditions;
- real-time monitoring of trains actual performance;
- regulation and circulation optimisation with reference to trains time table through the transmission of direction automatic controls;
- integration and interfacing with other systems during the implementation of further train traffic activities (PIC – Circulation Integrated Platform, bordering systems, IAP – Public Information Platform);