On the basis of the experience that its consultant gained at international level, NEXT sets itself up as a technology partner of the Central Public Administration on E-Governments projects in the context of initiative to support modernization. These initiatives promoted by the Italian Government or by other agencies such as Interamerican Development Bank and UNDESA, employ special funds to finance programmes and technological development projects for government infrastructure.
The specialist of NEXT company have provided expertise during the following activities:
- assessment analysis of the needs
- feasibility study
- design and E-Government project implementation, from network infrastructure to application solution
- Capacity Building
as a support to the innovation and modernization process undertaken by the governments of Uruguay, Jamaica, Belize, St. Lucia e Iraq.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Implementation and maintenance of the applications for the Consular Services functions:
- protocol module of the SIFC application in order to comply with the needs of the Embassies;
- passport module according to DGIT (Direzione Generale degli Italiani all’Estero) requirements.
The E-lection portal, included in RIPA, is an information and cooperative platform to better support the Diplomatic and Consular premises in all the operations aimed at guaranteeing the exercise of voting abroad.
The portal represents the main point of contact between the sites and the Electoral Task Force (TFE).
Presidency of the Council of Ministers
System support service for the Technical Area of the Electronic Pole.
- Uruguay: IT Security consultancy as part of the initiative “Support the Modernization of the Civil Registry” on behalf of Interamerican Development Bank.
- St. Lucia (W.I.): feasibility study and implementation of the project “e-Accounting Development in St. Lucia – Integrating St. Lucia Information Systems”.
- Belize e Jamaica: technical assistance and expertise to the Italian Government under the initiative “e-Government for development”.
- • Iraq/KRG: development, assessment and capacity building for the project “Humanitarian Mission for Iraqi reconstruction”.