NEXT has great experience in the software architectures of old and new generation systems for the air traffic control.
For the A.T.C. systems realized by Leonardo, NEXT has been involved in the following activities:
- SW Requirements Specification, Development, Verification and Validation of the main system components:
- Surveillance Data Processing;
- Flight Data Processing;
- Controller Working Position;
- Common Data Base.
- SW installation and system integration in factory and on site;
- Provision of training courses to technical and operational personnel.
For the new generation systems studied on the path to One Sky, NEXT has had the opportunity to participate, from the start, in the following programmes:
- SESAR: specification, development and test of the subsystem CWP, involvement in validation exercises at the premises of ENAV.
- eATMS: modeling, development and SW integration of the presentation subsystem.
- 4Flight: modeling and software specification of the WP subsystem, design and test framework development (TESE), SW development of the WP subsystem components.