The 2nd OREKIT DAY is scheduled May 23rd, 2019 in Darmstadt, Germany.
This one-day symposium is dedicated to sharing experiences between contributors and users of OREKIT, the open source space mechanics library, used world-wide by major space actors (CNES, ESA, NASA, SSC, ASC, ISRO, Eumetsat, Airbus, Thales, Telespazio, Nexeya, U.S. Naval Research Laboratory, ISAE-SUPAERO, Texas University at Austin, …).
Preliminary Agenda includes presentations from:
- Airbus DS (Quartz, Airbus Flight Dynamics software based on OREKIT)
- SSC (OREKIT Python Wrapper, Accessing Python Scientific Ecosystem)
- Technische Universität Berlin (Nanosats projects using OREKIT)
- Eumetsat (Inclination maneuvers computations)
- ISAE Supaero (Mission analysis tool for training / education)
- ITTI (End-to-End Procedure for satellite Orbit Catalogue)
- CS (OREKIT development status, DSST Orbit Determination)
Registration is required to attend the symposium. First come, first served! Please tell us your name and company / organization by e-mail at email@example.com.
Symposium will take place in Darmstadt, at ECOS Office Center. Entrance is free, meals/drinks offered by CS. More information after registration.